Friday, August 19, 2011

Danny Tuluk(:


I really want to go to VAK sometime soon to see this one person. This one person who I want to see is Danny Tuluk. He is one of the best friends that I could ever have. We are very close friends. Danny’s real name is Daniel Tuluk, but he likes to go by ‘Danny’. My friend is 15 years old. He is going to turn 16 in couple months. He is very fun, funny, loving, caring, and awesome.

How is Danny fun?  Well, Danny is fun to me because we like to talk a lot about different things like, traveling, how our day was, what we like to do, what we did that day, how we’re both doing, what we’re going to do, and a bunch of other stuff. We’re sometimes random on some conversations. When Danny and I hang out, we talk a lot, we walk around, he tickles me a lot, I try to tickle him, we talk about stories, we talk about our lives. We do all kinds of stuff.

How is Danny funny? It seems like he always makes me laugh by telling me funny stories, or talking about funny stuff. I giggle a little when he calls me by my nickname that he gave me, but I wont say… you got to find out yourself.

How is Danny loving and caring? He cares about me a lot, and I care about him a lot because we’re so close. He always cares about what I say. And I always care about what he says. Every time we say “Goodbye” there is always a “Love you. Talk to you later.” Love ya Danny(:

How is Danny awesome? He just is awesome. I can’t explain how he’s awesome. He’s awesome because he’s Danny (:  We’re just both awesome like that.

 He is a little over 6 feet tall. Wow, that’s tall (: Him and I love to talk to each other a lot. We talk almost every single day, either by phone or e-mail. I get sad if we don’t get to talk on some days.

I hope that Danny gets to come to Newtok in the winter so we can spend time with each others having lots of fun. I also hope that I could go to Chevak sometime soon by plane. Most likely I’ll get to go there sometime in September by plane. As soon as I get to Chevak, I’ll bring my stuff to his house and start hanging out with him.

Again, Danny is the best person that I know and ever will know. He is the most awesomest person out there, and also the funnest. And again, love ya Danny(:
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment